Availability of Edit v3

All Airdrop frames are made in small batches. It's the best way for us to stay in control of quality and all the little details. We work hard to ensure everything is in stock but occasionally, a frame sells out faster than anticipated. So we like to be open about our stock levels. The chart below shows where we're at with the current batch, what's in stock and when the next batch is due.

Current Batch
  23% Remaining 77% Sold
Spec Availability
Edit v3 Frame In Stock
Edit v3 Frame & Rockshox Super Deluxe In Stock
Edit v3 Frame & Rockshox Super Deluxe Coil In Stock
Edit v3 Frame & Cane Creek DBcoil CS In Stock
Edit v3 Frame & Fox Float X2 In Stock
Edit v3 Luxe Bike In Stock
Edit v3 Works Bike End of June
Next Batch Due Summer 2019